About Me

My photo
I AM LIVING THE GREAT AMERICAN DREAM OF RAISING A TEENAGER, MY LIFE IS FUN, FUN, FUN... NOT!!!! GOD HELP ME GET THROUGH THIS PHASE OF RAISING A CHILD. AMEN

It's A Beautiful Day

Hi all, it is Monday March 10, 2008 and what a glorious day it is today. I feel like I need to take a moment and thank the people that are starting to get us noticed. Thank You for being the first of what I hope grows to many people showing an interest in learning how to manage stress and lose weight too. Since I started this it has been my goal to be able to reach as many people as possible and teach them these life changing skills. You really can change your life and outlook with the right tools and attitude, and I want to help. I really would like to hear from as many of you as possible about what you like and even what you think could use improvement. I really want this to be an interactive site where you can come to get advice or even give it. If you have something that works for you in dealing with stress, then share it, or if you feel overwhelmed and need some encouragement then post it here. Send me a message at jennifer@stress-suppress.com or leave a comment on the blog site. I look forward to growing and making this a successful site where we can create online friendships, support networks, and get words of encouragement when we need them. Let's face it we all need help sometimes dealing with the day to day grind because it's hard to be objective when you have so much on your plate. Even I still get stressed sometimes and I have the knowledge and tools to stop myself from getting to a bad spot. On that note, I am going to say bye for now and go enjoy my beautiful day. I look forward to hearing from you and hope everyone takes the time to see how wonderful you can make your day with a positive attitude and a little know how when dealing with stress. See you tomorrow and until then I will leave you with something I tell myself everyday,[Look Forward Not Back ] .

No comments: